Love the Magnolia Stamps

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Altered Clipboard

  1. This month has gone by really fast.  I can't believe in two weeks Michelle and I and the kids will be going to Texas  We are so looking forward to it.  Tuesday AI had lunch with a good friend in Lafayette.  I swo enjoy her company.  We had a good time.  Anyway while Jeff was helping David with his boat I whipped up this clipboard for a good friend who has been having medical difficulities lately and I wanted to cheer her up.
  2. I covered the clipboard with a patterened papaer from My Mind's Eye and added SU paper at he bottom using a Martha Stewart Border punch-Lattice.
  3. I cut a piece of corkboard and asdhered it to the board for notes.  he shopping list is from Michaels.
  4. I cut her initial out with the cricut using the storybook cartridge and SU Dust Durango paper.  Flower is a APrima.  Hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment