Love the Magnolia Stamps

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Edwin with Lizard

I made this card for my grandson's birthday.  I used the Edwin with Lizard stamp and the potting shed stamp.  The papers were from "U Bug Me Words from BoBunny papers and a textured piece of orange I had.  I used copics to do my coloring: hair -C3,C5,C7,C9.  Jeans were done using B99,B97,B95,B93,B91.  The lizard was done with C7 and his shirt was done with C9,C7,C5and the overshirt was done with SU color narker-Dusty Durango.The shed was done with sharpies.  I used pop dots to make the shed and Edwin stand out.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Dangling Tilda

I finished another Tilda..  She is Dangling Tilda.  The paper I used is double-sided Basic Grey.  The flowers are silk colored with brusables to get the colors I needed.  The tag is a computer generated and punched out with the words window punch from Stampin Up. The tag reads "Hangin in there".   I used my copics to color Tilda.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Princess Tilda

These are some of the Princess Tilda cards I have done. I am new to these ,but I am trying to get better at the copics. The second card is the one I put on my blog when I created it. The list of copics and items used are with that post. The third card is the first one and it was done with sharpies except for the hair and skin. The topcard I did today. Thecopics I used were E11, E00,E21 for the dress and socks. Shoes were done with a brushable marker. Hair was done with copic col;ors C3, C5, C7, and C9. I died the flowers using stampin Up inkers Baja Breeze. Papers were Bazzill and K&Company.

Monday, March 15, 2010

created blog

Hello everyone. I just created my blog and posted my first card. It is Princess Tilda. I am new to the blogging scene and Magnolia stamps. I am learning how to use the copics. I used brown cardstock from stampinup, printed paper is Karen Foster's Princess Fable, Princess Tilda stamp. Her hair is colored with copics E31, E29, E25. her dress is done with R85, R83, R81, and R39. The oval was cut with nestabilities sclloped oval and embossed with cuttlebug swiss dots. Her crown and shoes were done with sharpies. Her face, arms , and legs were done with copics E02, E00, E000, and R20. The flowers are from K&Company. The pink ribbon is some I already had.