Love the Magnolia Stamps

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tilda opening Gift

This is a birthday card for my niece.  I used an image from an image swap so I am not sure of the exact title for her.  I used Su papers and birthday stamp.  I colored Tilda with copics and used stickles on her socks and bow.  I cut the ovals with nestabililites and embossed with cuttlebug swiss dot folder.  The flower on the lower corner I made from a tutorial on making prima flowers.  Copics used were E 49,59,37 01,00,000, B000,02,BG02 and05.

5 comments:

  1. The most wonderful thing about this Tilda is that she fits so many different occasions! How beautifully you've colored her and the whole card is really delightful! Well done...
    hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. You put it together so well. I wish I had the tutorial for the flower it looks great! I like the texture on the ovals. All in all this is a delightful card and I am sure your niece will love it.
    Hugs,
    Garnet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tilda is so sweet on your card! Love the color and you did a great job on your Prima flower! Not easy making those tiny flowers! Well done Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this little cutie is called unwrapped Tilda and you have done a wonderful job making her into a beautiful card for you neice!

    Blessings,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and love the texture oval frame for this cute little Tilda!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete