Wednesday, March 17, 2010
These are some of the Princess Tilda cards I have done. I am new to these ,but I am trying to get better at the copics. The second card is the one I put on my blog when I created it. The list of copics and items used are with that post. The third card is the first one and it was done with sharpies except for the hair and skin. The topcard I did today. Thecopics I used were E11, E00,E21 for the dress and socks. Shoes were done with a brushable marker. Hair was done with copic col;ors C3, C5, C7, and C9. I died the flowers using stampin Up inkers Baja Breeze. Papers were Bazzill and K&Company.